How air duct cleaning benefits you:
• Helps relieve allergy suffering
• Provides a cleaner living environment
• Eliminates possible health hazards
• Fewer breakdowns, less maintenance
• Reduces heating and cooling costs
How Power-Vac cleaning works:
- Trained Roth Power-Vac technicians remove the blower fan from the furnace and connect an 8″ vacuum hose (capable of moving 16,000 cubic feet of air per minute), to your air duct system. Each outlet is sealed off and a vacuum is created within the air duct system.
- High pressure, compressed air is injected into each duct run to ensure all dirt and debris is removed by the vacuum.
- The air handling fan, all registers and grills are cleaned.
- All combustion components are cleaned.
Now recognized as a major allergy and disease-causing problem by the American Lung Association and other leading medical authorities, doctors and allergists commonly perscribe home heating and air conditioning duct cleaning as a solution. Make your home cleaner and healthier!